Monday, October 5, 2009

ashley jewell death

ashley jewell death






Atlanta Housewives and fans are still reaching to the death of of Kandi’s ex fiance Ashley Jewell (aka AJ Jewell). Ashley Jewell’s death resulted in Fredrick Richardson’s arrest last weekend.
Lisa Wu Hartwell, to Kim Zolciak, and Kandi herself are left without words over the tragic death of Jewell who appears on screen with Kandi in the current season of Atlanta Housewives. Outside the show, the couple would split just weeks before its season premiere.
On Friday night, Ashley Jewell suffered head trauma in the parking lot of Body Tap. He is survived by six children.
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
AJ Jewell PicturesAJ Jewell Photo 1AJ Jewell Photo 2AJ Jewell Photo 3AJ Jewell Photo 4AJ Jewell Photo 5
Bravo issued the following statement to Jewell’s family on Saturday: “Our thoughts and prayers are with Kandi and her family,
While some reports claimed Jewell owned Body Tap, others say he did not, while additional reports say Richardson was employed at the establishment.


Hartwell tells press:
“I’m still in shock. [My husband] Ed used to talk to A.J. often and we’ve grown fond of him. I was deeply saddened to hear what happened to A.J. A.J. was a nice guy and he will be missed.”
Kim Zolciak says she adored Jewell:
“I adored A.J. [and] he will definitely be missed. My heart and prayers are with Kandi, A.J.’s children and family. I can’t imagine the loss they’re feeling. I’ll be there for my dear friend Kandi.”
Burruss thanked fans for their support.
“im bout 2 giv my swollen eyes sum rest now. i just wanted to say thanks 2 every1 for their prayers.”
Burruss had twittered of Jewell’s death:
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
“I could never in a million years imagine this happening.“im just in one of those moods where i dont wanna talk,”“i dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. i just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone,”
For continuing coverage of of the Aj Jewell case on LALATE click here:
http://news.lalate.com/category/kandi-burruss


No comments:

Post a Comment