Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sara jean underwood

sara jean underwood





























I didn't practice my scream. I'm too shy, too embarrassed to do that even just for myself. The first day of shooting, I had to take a drink or two to REALLY get into it. Now, I don't need booze."
Sara Jean Underwood plays Katy in Zellwood, the horror film wrapping its shoot this weekend in Zellwood.
The story has Katy and her boyfriend Matt about to move to New York, so they head to the woods for "one last camping trip, one last hoo-rah. I'm playing just a version of myself."
"The producer and Jason pitched this to Playboy, asking about me. I thought, 'What a great opportunity.' All I've ever done is cameos. I'd never thought about acting as a direction to go in, never pursued it. I still don't think of myself as an actress. But who gets offered a lead in a movie? I jumped at the chance."
The Portland native and 2007 Playboy Playmate of the Year says "the other things I've done, I'd never thought of carrying a scene or the other things you need to really need to think about. People who have been taking classes, pursuing this for years, they're the real actors. We'll see if I can pull this off."
"I love horror movies, watch a lot of them, and I kind of think I know what works in them, what's convincing, and what isn't."
" I came into this knowing it wasn't going to be as glamorous as House Bunny, where we shot at The Playboy Mansion and I lived right across the street. I've done only lighthearted movies, so I've really gotten an education when it comes to speical effects and how they do all that crazy blood-and-guts movie stuff"














No comments:

Post a Comment