Friday, May 1, 2009

matt pinfield

matt pinfield
Former MTV host Matt Pinfield has announced he will be entering rehab. The VJ-turned-radio show host left this message on his blog:

"I have been struggling with a dependency that I need to address, and so I will be voluntarily suspending my involvement on the 101.9 RXP morning show until I have completed the healing process.


After a few recent slips from my path to health I feel it important to proactively address these slips to ensure that my life continues its positive momentum.

I am so thankful to my family, friends, fans and co-workers here at 101.9 RXP who have provided me with such a deep support system and I want my fans to know that I am well and hope to return and continue what I have started here at RXP."

At this point, Matt hasn't revealed the substance to which he's addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment